Hashgraph ICO (GRPH) review: prospects, advantages and how to buy Hashgraph coins
The Hedera hashgraph platform provides a new form of distributed consensus; a way for people who don’t know or trust each other to securely collaborate and transact online without the need for a trusted intermediary.
The Hedera Hashgraph project is a decentralized platform for fast and secure transactions between network members without intermediaries. This platform high-performance has a huge scaling potential and thus is able to replace the blockchain technology. Finance is the main field of application of Hedera technology but there still remains potential for using it in other fields: public administration, logistics, insurance, real estate etc.
The main idea of Hashgraph project
The goal of the Hedera Hashgraph project is to overcome the existing shortcomings of blockchain technology and to bring decentralized consensus-reaching systems up to a new level of efficiency and productivity. In addition, the whitepaper of the project declares the importance of flexibility and security of the system.
This goal is about to be reached by using the new registry-distributing technology that gave our project its name – hashgraph. It is fundamentally different from blockchain technology that is shown below.
The main key is: blockchain technology is based on the nodes’ competition to create every subsequent block, using the processing (primarily huge) power for this purpose, while Hashgraph stores and uses all the generated data. That’s why the blockchain platform represents a single “tree trunk” with all its new “branches”. This leads to an excessive expenditure of computing sources (only one block out of thousands remains “unburnt”). Hashgraph technology creates a “branching tree” and each “branch” (event) is stored and then participates in the functioning of the entire system, and is in fact woven into a “trunk”.Back to the table of contents
Hedera Hashgraph: Description and Benefits
Project developers identify 5 obstacles for the evolution of decentralized technologies:
- The existing solutions can handle a very small number of transactions (up to hundreds per second) that narrows the potential of their scaling and application. F.e. Visa can handle up to 600 thousand transactions per second.
- Though modern distributed registry systems provide rather strong data protection there still remains some routes for hacker penetrations and manipulating even for small groups of intruders.
- It is necessary to find the optimum balance between decentralization as the basis of a distributed register and management by representatives of various spheres.
- The system must be totally protected from mass failure and destruction.
- Regulatory requirements. Countries and international organizations focus on regulating the operation of distributed registries so the platform should both meet existing standards and be flexible enough to adapt to newly introduced rules and restrictions.
The Hedera Hashgraph project will surely overcome all the obstacles mentioned above due to its technological and organizational advantages:
- The ability to process up to 250,000 transactions per second makes this distributed registry system the fastest among others. This will help creating structures that contain millions of participants and applying Hedera Hashgraph technology in various spheres.
- Proof-of-work is not used, the test protocol is integratrd into the main structure that makes Hashgraph much faster than alternative systems;
- The system can operate under a rather modest computing power – that follows from the previous advantage. There’s no need to maintain huge, expensive and extensive mining-farms, because even smartphones and laptops cope with it.
- Some kind of council is supposed to be created (39 companies and organizations have already confirmed participation). This council will guide the development of technology and adapt it according to legislative and regulatory novelties. Even in this case Hash Graph Crypto retain registry decentralization.
- There is no capacity competition so miners’ reward is distributed fairly. The Hashgraph coins are used to remunerate participants and as an instrument for maintaining network security.
Hedera Hashgraph Team
Hedera has set very ambitious goals and objectives but we’ve gathered a great team to implement them all.
Project’s stars Lemon Baird and Mans Harmon are World-leading developers. Lemon Baird is a Computer Science Ph.D and he headed the Hashgraph algorithm development. He’s got a 20 years’ experience of computer technology programming and start-ups implementation. Mans Harmon is an MSc in Computer Science, has worked over 20 years in several international technology companies. These outstanding programmers have successfully completed two major IT projects: Symbol Technologies and JST Partners. In addition to them, Hedera Hashgraph also employs 6 talented developers and IT specialists, as well as 7 consultants.
|Lemon Baird||co-founder, technical director & chief researcher||Carnegie Mellon University graduate|
|Mans Harmon||co-founder & CEO||MIT & Alcorn State University graduate|
|Tom Trowbridge||president||Yale University & Columbia University graduate; MBA|
|Patrick Harding||senior products’ vice president||The University of New South Wales graduate; computer science bachelor|
|Jordan Fried||global business development vice president||investor; ex-co-founder & ex-CEO of Buffered VPN|
|Natalie Furman||chief legal officer||Stanford University & Columbia Law School graduate|
|Edgar Sia||business-angel, investor||Carnegie Mellon University graduate|
|Ken Anderson||chief developer||California State University graduate|
Project and Hashgraph coin prospects
Hashgraph is a very promising project due to a number of advantages:
- Powerful team with a great experience;
- Breakthrough technology;
- Stability and safety of the offered system;
- Sufficient capacity to scale up to the international level.
Yet Hedera Hashgraph has several drawbacks: lack of a clear roadmap and precise implementation timetable. However, this problem is easy-solvable because the team can publish this information at any time. Developers’ conference will be held on October 15-17, 2018 in Dallas and it will surely give new information about the project.
There is no possibility to buy Hashgraph because ICO is launched and not even announced. Thereafter Hashgraph price is also not established yet. It is known that 20% of Hedera tokens have already been sold at the pre-sale stage and $18 million were gained.Back to the table of contents
Investors’ recommendations for Hashgraph ICO
Potential investors should carefully observe news on the Hashgraph road map and other details of the project. Once published and evaluated options for investing in ICO Grph can be considered.
In general, both the community and experts agreed that Hashgraph’s cryptocurrency and the whole project is not just “another one” Altcoin, but a fundamentally new evolutionary (moreover revolutionary) step in the distributed registry development.
Importantly! Investors should closely explore Hedera Hashgraph project because of its huge potential and well-founded prospects.
Raze Network is a Substrate-based, cross-chain privacy protocol for t...
Operating on blockchain technology, Sentinel Protocol harnesses colle...
DAEX is an open and decentralized clearing and settlement ecosystem f...
BENQI is a decentralized non-custodial liquidity market protocol, bui...
Anyswap is a fully decentralized cross chain swap protocol, based on ...